MoFi Network 3500-3GN Version 2 Rev 2
Super high performance mission critical router can be used as a standard high performance full N 300Mb/s router for use with any Cable/DSL/Satellite box or can use virtually any 3G/4G/LTE USB modem (portable internet). The MOFI3500-3GN Version 2 Rev 2 is a full pledge business class performance router with full VPN server, fail over protection and much more advance features tested and integrated for no extra cost. Now also includes both Android & iPhone USB tethering ability.
For home users, it does everything you would need and better yet, it is all plug and play. Put your stick in the router and it auto detects your provider settings then optimizes itself for the best speed and performance using an exclusive advance reconnect algorithms to restore any connection if signal is lost. If you play video games such as X-Box or PlayStation, the MOFI has optimized coding to ensure the best online experience possible.
For the business users, the MOFI3500-3GN Version 2 Rev 2 has all the advance business class features + stability needed for a commercial environment. We are the best at what we do and this is one of the reason why the MOFI is the most trusted, best performing, yet most simple router to set up!!!
The MOFI3500-3GN Version 2 is a high performance business class router that works with all Cable, DSL, ADSL, Satellite, CDMA, 3G, 4G, and LTE devices. Just put your 4G/LTE stick in the back of the router and the MOFI will self configure itself and be transformed into a wireless and wired hotspot device (5 wired ports) with extended range technology. You can use up to 7 wireless SSID/Network name including guest accounts and is video game optimized to ensure the best and fastest online gaming experience. Fully compatible and tested with Windows 8, iPad, smart phones, media streaming units and all other tablets/devices on the market.
Unique features such as Android & iPhone direct USB tethering and MOFI Blocker which is a parental control service that prevents annoying pop ups with website filtering/blocking resulting in a faster online experience. Use VOIP services with advance QoS optimization algorithms for smooth internet phone calls.
The MOFI3500-3GN Version 2 Rev 2 will work with all Cable, DSL, ADSL, Satellite, CDMA, 3G, 4G, and LTE networks, and the best part is that it is easy to set up, just plug & play. This unit is great for home users as well as the advanced enterprise users who want a secure VPN router with server onboard, IP Pass-Thought, Fail Over, Muti-Wan, Mesh Network and much more.
The MOFI3500-3GN Version 2 is the most advanced router on the market designed for speed and expandability designed by programmers that want the best but created for the mainstream consumer/business users with plug & play technology providing easy setup and implementation.
4-Port Wireless-N Broadband Router to Share Wireless Internet Connection with More Users
MOFI3500-3GN Version 2 Rev 2 also integrates router function so that Internet can be accessed through WIFI connection simultaneously. The advanced router function provides an excellent solution for sharing a wireless Internet connection and files such as High Definition (HD) video, music, photos and documents with the wireless speed up to 300Mbps. Connect all your wifi devices including tablets, phones, video game system or any wifi device to the internet with a simple click of a button.
Advanced Wireless Security
The MOFI3500-3GN Version 2 Rev 2 creates a secure Wi-Fi® network by supporting the latest wireless security features to prevent unauthorized access. It supports many security options including 64/128-bit WEP, WPA, and WPA2 + more commercial grade security options to ensure that you will be able to secure your Wi-Fi network, regardless of your client devices. In addition, the 3G\4G\LTE mobile router utilizes dual active firewalls (SPI and NAT) to prevent potential attacks from across the Internet.
Wide Wireless Coverage
The product integrates with smart MIMO technology which overlays the signals of multiple radios that can successfully reduce “dead sports”, increase in throughput and increase the wireless coverage range. If you require a larger range, you can install multiple MOFI units and our support team will help you set them up so that they can function as one network if needed, enabling you to have a much wider access if your location is large or want to get faster and stronger wifi access.
Easy to install and Use
By connecting a USB modem into the USB port of MOFI3500-3GN Version 2 Rev 2, surfing the internet can be accessed and shared virtually anywhere within a wire or wireless broadband network. You can also directly connect Ethernet-based devices to its built-in 4-port full-duplex 10/100 switch. If you require more than 4 ports, you can get an external network hub or switch and the MOFI will allow access to any many machines as needed.
USB Storage Server
By connecting a USB stick or USB Hard Drive to the back of the MOFI in the USB Port, you can have access to all files on any device connected to the router. This is great for anyone who wants access to their music and video files on their tablet pc where onboard storage may be an issue.
If you wanted to share your USB printer to many computers and be connected wireless, you can now. Just plug your USB printer in the back of the MOFI and all computer can print to the single printer at any time. This is great for customers that have a simple ink jet printer but would like to print from any computer connected to the router.
2.0 MAIN FEATURES
- Dual function as 3G/4G/LTE mobile broadband router and 4-port wireless-N up to 300Mb/s high performance dual channel wifi speeds
- Compatible with most 3G/4G/LTE internet stick around the world. We have the most compatibility than any other product including support for US Cellular, AT&T, Rogers, Bell, Telus, Verizon, Sprit, T-Mobile, Cricket and much more (Check our website for a full listing including world wide support)
- Multi-languages support including English & French
- Share the internet with one internet 3G/4G/LTE stick with up to 255 devices in less than a minute
- Android & iPhone USB Tethering Compatible (Plug in your Android phone via USB port to enable USB Tethering)
- Up to 7 Unique SSID/Networks with full control including Guest accounts
- MOFI Ad Blocker/Parental control built in to prevent annoying pop ups and increase the speed of your online experience. Block any website at the click of a button such as facebook or anything you wish to block
- Video games optimized mode for best online gaming experience
- Super Fast (wireless speeds up to 300Mb/s full N speeds) up to 1000 ft range
- Support WAN connection via DSL/Cable/Satellite modem to work as a regular wireless router
(Plug and Play with full IPV4 and IPV6 Support)
- Wireless bridge function allows to take the internet from another source and use on ethernet ports
- Virtual Private Network (VPN) + OPENSWAN IPSec and OpenVPN Support
- Advance wireless industrial security features to protect from unauthorized access
- Multi-Wan and Load Balancing with fail safe (if one connection fails, can set to auto connect to another)
- Fail Safe Boot Loader than can restore router on bad flash or failed firmware update
- Firmware update option via USB storage at boot up without need for pc
- USB and Hard Drive Storage Server via SAMBA (share your files via a usb stick or hard drive)
- USB Print Server to allow a regular USB inkjet printer become a network printer
- Full Advance Quality of Service (QOS Support)
- Detachable antennas allowing flexible gain performance antennas
- Slick, clean design and wall mountable to save space (high quality design using superior components)
- Dynamic DNS full support including customized option
- Router to Router Mesh Support
- True DMZ not Pseudo DMZ Zone
- True IP-Pass-Through
- APRX - Ham Radio Packet Reporting System
- VPN Services & Termination - Device to Cisco, Linxu, Juniper IPSec, L2TP & more
- Standalone VPN & DHCP Server
- Dynamic WPS push button security
- Free Toll Free Technical Support and many more features included that is not listed here
- IEEE802.11b/g and 11n
- IEEE 802.3 10/100, IEEE 802.3u
- USB 2.0 OTG
2.2 Network Support
- 3G/4G/LTE connectivity via a 3G/4G/LTE USB Modem
- DHCP, PPPoE, PPTP, PPP, PPPoATM, Relay, DHCP and Static IP connectivity
- MAC cloning support, MAC filtering including default expect and deny
- IP/TCP/UDP/ICMP Application support
- Network Address Translation (NAT)
- DHCP Server/client DNS Relay
- Full Dynamic DNS support including custom support
- IPV4 and IPV6 Support
- Standalone DHCP Server
2.3 Wireless Support
- Modulation Support
- IEEE802.11b (DSSS): DBPSK: 1 Mbps, DQPSK: 2 Mbps, CCK: 5.5/11 Mbps
- IEEE802.11g (OFDM/DSSS): BPSK: 6/9 Mbps, QPSK: 12/18 Mbps, QAM-16: 24/36 Mbps, QAM-64 : 48/54 Mbps
- IEEE802.11n (OFDM/DSSS): BPSK, QPSK, QAM-16, QAM-64
- Frequency Band 2.4GHz – 2.4835GHz
- Wireless Security Support: WEP (64/128 bit), WPA-PSK Personal / WPA2-PSK Personal, TKIP, AES, Stealth AP (Hidden ESSID, Deny any Access), MAC Address Filtering, WPA-EAP, WPA2-EAP
2.4 Security Support
- NAT for basic Firewall support
- Packet Filtering Firewall support
- Stateful Packet Inspection support
- Protection against Denial of Service attacks
- Password Authentication For Router
- SSH Full Access
- SSH-Keys Access
- Dynamic WPS Press Button Access
- Encrypted Password Protect Mode
3.1 Wireless Transmit Power
- 802.11b (1 antenna): 18 +/- 1 dBm
- 802.11g (1 antenna): 17 +/- 1 dBm
- 802.11n (2 antenna): 17 +/- 1 dBm
4.0 PHYSICAL SPECIFICATION
4.1 LED Indicators
- 1 x Power LED
- 1 x Booting Status LED
- 4 x Ethernet Link Status LED
- 1 x WAN Link Status
- 1 x Wireless LAN Link Status LED
- 1 x 3G/4G/LTE Connection Status LED
- 1 x WIFI Protected Setup (WPS) LED
- 1 x USB Device LED
4.2 External Connectors
- 1 x DC Jack for Power Input
- 4 x RJ45 for LAN port
- 1 x RJ45 for WAN port
- 1 x USB 2.0 type A
- 1 x 3G/4G/LTE Connect/Disconnect Button & Booting Status
- 1 x WPS Button
- 1 x Factory Default Reset Button
4.3 Physical Dimension
- 200 mm x 125 mm x 30.5 mm
- Operating: 0 to 40 degrees Celsius (32 to 104 degrees Fahrenheit)
- Non-Operating: -25 to 70 degrees Celsius (-13 to 158 degrees Fahrenheit)
- Operating: 30% to 80% Relative Humidity (Non-Condensing)
- Non-Operating: 30% to 95% Relative Humidity (Non-Condensing)
NOTE : Specifications subject to change without prior notice.